The Chinese Mafias Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

+2
yveredrold
Deema
6 posters

No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote

Deema
    Deema
    Admin

No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote Empty No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote

Post  Deema Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Please remember to sign your in-game calendar by every Tuesday Night. If you are not sure whether or not you can make it, please decline, and send Supergo an in-game mail.

Very Happy

Each time you fail to do so, we will record it here

3 marks = demotion

We are hoping to save everyone sometime waiting. By having everyone sign up before every Tuesday, we will run the raids much more effectively.

--------- Did Not Sign/ Fail to Show Up ---------
    Aiming (2)
    Ductran (1)
    Freethelight (2)
    Bambuchito (2)
    Kikiko (2)
    Moonzxy (2)
    Nastykilla (1)
    Puggett (2)
    Soulheart (2)
    Sukash (3)
    Woodyshadow (1)
    Yveredrold (2)

Last edited by Deema on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 am; edited 3 times in total
    yveredrold

No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote Empty re: No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid - Demote

Post  yveredrold Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Hey thanks for the post. I do not know when I can make it to raids and when I can't? I am on Alaska Time which is 3 hours behind server time. I work a semi demanding job where the hours fluctuate daily (US Army.) When I am available to raid I am on. Now I could sign up for all raids, but I know that I will end up no showing probably one a week due to work. Is there anyone else in this situation or am I the only one? This is a great guild but maybe I am not a good fit for it. If this is the case, just let me know and I will move on to another, but I would prefer to stay with this guild.
    Deema
    Deema
    Admin

No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote Empty Re: No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote

Post  Deema Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 am

hi bob, thanks for the reply.

just go ahead and decline raid invites on days that you are unsure if you can make it

this rule is set in place to get ppl used to using the raid calendar, and not stress supergo out.
    Silverwind
    Silverwind

No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote Empty Re: No Show & Fail to Sign for Raid = Demote

Post  Silverwind Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 am

There are going to be times where I cannot possibly avoid missing the raid, and I will not know until the day of, and so I wont be able to get to my calander to change my option.

Essentially, I get off work literally just in time for raids. On raid night, I tend to take a cab home so that I can get here on time to raid. So my time margin is extremly tight.

For example, this past friday, I was signed up for raids, but failed to show. Unfortunatley, I got stuck covering for the second shift guy that night because he had called in sick. So I had to stay at work, and had no possible way to login to the game to inform. About all I can do is make a forum post.

But in the event that I get even slightly delayed leaving work, I will be late. Possibly very late. It depends on my work. Sad
    yveredrold

Post  yveredrold Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Thanks for the information Deema.
    nastykilla
    nastykilla

Post  nastykilla Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 am

Thats what I get for reading the time wrong Razz
    veraa

Post  veraa Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 pm

having some sort of connectivity issue atm not sure what yet ... i can surf the web and get great speeds 10m down/1m up but for some reason i cant connect to wow or even the worldofwarcraft.com or wowarmory.com websites

i did a clean install of windows last night and reinstalled wow ... with no luck ... the one lime i did connect my latency was 14800ms and i got an instant dc.

i'm trying to get this figured out but since i have 2 PCs having the same issue now i believe it has to be my provider;s issue Sad

i'll be back as soon as i can ... i need my wow fix ... unfortunately i will need an officer to mark me as decline for raids until i can fix this ... i am hoping to have this issue resolved soon but unless you hear differently from me please mark me as decline

veraa
    Xiaomeimei
    Xiaomeimei

Post  Xiaomeimei Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 am

veraa wrote:having some sort of connectivity issue atm not sure what yet ... i can surf the web and get great speeds 10m down/1m up but for some reason i cant connect to wow or even the worldofwarcraft.com or wowarmory.com websites

i did a clean install of windows last night and reinstalled wow ... with no luck ... the one lime i did connect my latency was 14800ms and i got an instant dc.

i'm trying to get this figured out but since i have 2 PCs having the same issue now i believe it has to be my provider;s issue Sad

i'll be back as soon as i can ... i need my wow fix ... unfortunately i will need an officer to mark me as decline for raids until i can fix this ... i am hoping to have this issue resolved soon but unless you hear differently from me please mark me as decline

veraa

Ok, noted. Thanks for letting us know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:41 am