The Chinese Mafias Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

2 posters

Recruitment Application

Nika

Recruitment Application Empty Recruitment Application

Post  Nika Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 pm

1. What is your current gear level?
    Superior Achievement for equipment... Hat of Wintery Doom,Chains of Adoratioin,Miasma Mantle,Dark Shroud of the Scourge,Ebonweave Robe,Azure CLoth Bindings, Heroes P. Gloves, Plush Sash,Cyanigos's Leggings,Footwraps of Teleportation,3 blue rings and 1 trinked,Egg of Mortal Ess.,Blade of Dormant Mem.Ward of the Violet Cit.,Wand of the San'Layn.
    2. What is your raid/ dummy dps?
    3. What is your Raid experience?
    Downed all bosses in Nax.
    4. Have you read our guild rules on loot and ranks?
    Yes
    5. Tell us a little bit about yourself
    I'll probably be the oldest guy in the guild. I play wow almost every night, play on my moto almost every day.
    Deema
    Deema
    Admin

Recruitment Application Empty Re: Recruitment Application

Post  Deema Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:16 pm

hello Nika, thanks for applying

can you please tell us why you're considering leaving your current guild?

also, how many of our raids will you be able to make?

thanks
    Nika

Post  Nika Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 pm

The reason I'm considering leaving my guild is I'm not getting enough raid time. I play almost every night and I dont feel I'm progressing though the game as I should. The guild has decided to become a more casual raiding guild. This causes raid schedules to be erratic and disorganized. There are no real rules as far as showing up on time (or at all) or being ready, etc. Other than that they're a great bunch of mature people and I've enjoyed my time there very much.

I play almost every night and can commit to 2-3 raids per week, possibly more depending on my work/family commitments.
    tyrlindw

Recruitment Application Empty recruitment

Post  tyrlindw Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 am

1. What is your current gear level? Helm: Noth's Curse Neck: Dragon Prow AMulet Shoulder: Heroes' Dreamwalker Spaulders Back: Reanimator's Cloak Chest: Ymirjar Physician's Robe Wrist: Cuffs of the Trussed Hall Hands: Moonshroud Gloves Waist: Agonal Sash Legs: Opposed Stasis Leggings Feet: Boots of the Follower Finger: Solitaire of Reflecting Beams, Hateful Gladiator's Band of Dominance Trinket: Idol of Lush Moss Weapon: War Mace of Unrequited Love Off Hand: Prison Manifest
    2. What is your raid/ dummy dps? I am a healer and my spell power is 1435
    3. What is your Raid experience? I have downed the plague quarter and Aracnid in 10 man
    4. Have you read our guild rules on loot and ranks? Yes
    5. How many raids can you make per week ( raid time posted below)? I would only be able to make it to the Thursday raids due to work... I work Monday Tuesday Friday and Saturday 7 to 10 server time
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself I have been 80 for about a month now i like to play every day and am ready to get into the end game raiding
    7. Reason(s) for leaving previous guild I am ready to leave the guild i am in after much though about it to begin raiding, the guild i am in now does no raids the are more of a lvling guild and casual
    Deema
    Deema
    Admin

Post  Deema Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 am

please create your own topic when posting an application

thank you Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:04 am