The Chinese Mafias Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

2 posters

What happened to this guild?

Silverwind
    Silverwind

What happened to this guild? Empty What happened to this guild?

Post  Silverwind Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 am

It seems to have died almost over night. Most of the core raiders have left. Im still really not sure why... Sad

Anyhow. I have removed my characters from guild, since that seems to be what everyone else is doing now.

Its been fun, and I really enjoyed raiding with all of you. Thank you for the oppertunity, and the fun. Best of luck to all of you.
    Lumindeien

What happened to this guild? Empty Re: What happened to this guild?

Post  Lumindeien Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 am

Agreed. We lost a couple of core raiders who were either bored, or things came up in RL which, of course, takes priority. It seemed that once we lost a few of them, all the others just jumped ship. I think some people were bored of Naxx and were waiting for the new instances, which just killed the people who actually could still use upgrades or enjoyed raiding. I came back from vacation and found that the GM and what was left of the core raiders had transfered servers to another guild. Kind of weak to just up and leave but I really enjoyed raiding with the old people and wish everyone the best of luck. Most of all, have fun. Hit me up if I can be of help. Moved to Legends of Poker.
    Silverwind
    Silverwind

Post  Silverwind Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Ya, I had no idea all this really happened, as I have been banished to my night shift for a few weeks.

Just makes me sad to have to find a new guild yet again. Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:33 am